The need to look younger is the dream of many people.
Many people all over the world spend lots of money for the treatment without any change.
But what most people don’t know is that there are simple home remedies to solve this problem that is easy to get and do not have a significant side effect.
Coconut milk to moisturize dry skin
To many people, coconut is just an ordinary plant.
They do not see the benefits of coconut to the body.
Coconut is effective against hepatitis, bronchitis, and fibroid.
But in this article,we are going to talk about the benefit of coconut to the skin.
Coconut has the abilities to moisture your skin and keeps it soft. In fact, a lot of cream produced by industries contain coconut oil, this is the big secret that the beauty industries to want you to know.
You can buy a coconut from your farmers market or shop and cut the coconut to get the raw white pulp inside.
Grate the raw coconut and squeeze the milk out of it. Apply the coconut milk on your face and stay for twenty minutes and then rinse it with water.
If you have dry skin and use this method for two to three weeks you will see the difference and your skin will be soft and radiant.
You can also apply coconut oil to your cream to achieve soft and radiant skin.
Papaya mask for skin to improve your skin
Papaya is a fruit that is a native a South America but it is now cultivated all over the world.
Due to its luscious taste and rich texture, Christopher Columbus named it’the fruits of the Angels’.
The fruit is rich in vitamins A, B, C and has antioxidant properties. Due to the presence of enzyme papain which digests the dry cells on the skin surface and the vitamin C helps in protecting the skin cells against skin burns and sun damage.
There are different ways to use papaya to improve the skin:
- Apply the fleshy part of papaya to your skin and leave it to dry. Wash it off after it is dry with cold water. Do this for thrice a week.
- You can use papaya mask for your skin, mash a few piece of ripe papaya fruit with honey and milk.
- Apply the paste to your face for twenty minutes and wash it off with cold water. Use the papaya face mask once or twice a week.
You can also improve your skin by eating papaya daily.
Lemon juice contains Vitamins B1, B2, C and antioxidant properties which helps to improve the skin.
The juice is also effective against weight loss, edema, kidney stone, gout,and hypertension.
- Squeeze the juice out the lemon and apply it on your face for twenty minutes.
- Washing it off with cold water.
- Add one teaspoon of milk with lemon juice and stir it together.
- Apply the paste on your face, neck, leg for twenty minutes and wash it off with water.
You can also add honey to your lemon juice and apply the paste to your skin for twenty minutes and wash it off.
Cucumber contains 95% of water which helps you to stay hydrated and has a soothing action that keeps the skin healthy.
The antioxidant properties present in cucumber helps in fighting free radical in the body.
- Select cucumber that is light green in color and cut the cucumber into different size.
- Add the raw cucumber to your skin for twenty minutes and wash it off with cold water.
This method helps in the exfoliating the skin and clean the surface of the skin to prevent dry skin cell from skin pores.
You can also use this method to treat acne, pimple, and eczema.
Rose water is a flavored water made by adding rose petals into the water.
Rose water is one of the most important ingredients that you can include to helps improve your skin.
It is a natural product that helps soften your skin and give you a glowing skin.
Due to its moisturizing properties of rose water, you can add rose water to your cream and moisturizer to improve your cream. It is effective against acne, pimples, eczema and reduces blemishes and scar.
- Add rose water to lemon juice and apply the liquid to your face for twenty minutes. Wash it off with cold water.
- Add one tablespoon of rose water into one tablespoon of honey and curd mixture.
- Apply the paste to your face for twenty minutes; wash it off with cold water.
The use of these methods can be effective to prevent anti-aging and improve the skin quality.
You can also strengthen the skin by eating a healthy and balanced diet that is rich in antioxidants, vitamin, and omega 3 fatty acid.
Ensure that you add vegetables, fish, fruits, and nut to your daily food intake to get the right nutrient to your skin.
I hope these methods work for you and you can help it spread by emailing it to your friend or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook. Thank you!